Print On Demand
Want to get your own design 3D printed?
Whether you are an individual that requires a single 3D print, a company in need of prototypes or a large corporation that's looking for unique gifting solutions, we can cater to all your 3D printing requirements using a wide range of state-of-the-art desktop and industrial 3D printers and that too in multiple material options.
If you would like to 3D print something, select from any of the following options:
- A) Upload your 3D file here
- B) Email your 3D file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- C) Bring in person your 3D file to our store.
- D) Download a free 3D design from the internet and e-mail it to us.
We are capable of giving you accurate 3D prints in a wide choice of materials and surface finishes, like plastic, nylon, sandstone, wax, resin, metals (i.e. titanium, gold, silver, brass, bronze) and even chocolate!
There are a range of colour options and special properties, like heat sensitivity, translucency, flexibility and metal electroplating for customers to choose from.
We also welcome customers to watch their orders being 3D printed live at our store and witness the capabilities of this technology.
For everything 3D printing, Time To 3D is the right place for you!
( Form to fill out as below for upload your file option)
Name:* Email:* Contact No:* Item Name: Color:* Material * - Drop down box - Material explanation as per 3d hubs ref -PLA -ABS - PC ABS - TPU - HIPS - PVA - PET-G - H-PLA - PA12 Nylon - Accura 25 - Accura 60 - Castable Resin Resolution * - Drop down box - - Low - Medium - High - Any Dimensions:* Quantity:* Description:*
Upload File* (.stl, .obj, . stp, .skp, .3ds)
Button for choose file - maximum file size (25mb)
For larger files or files in other formats, please e-mail the files to email@example.com
By clicking "Upload", you are agreeing to TimeTo3D's terms and conditions and warranting that you own all the intellectual property rights in the materials submitted and the 3D model requested or that you have the necessary permissions from the owner to use and to allow us to use such materials as required for these purposes. We may request evidence of such rights at our discretion.
Time To 3D may not be able to print your model due to technical reasons.
In addition to such technical reasons, Time To 3D may also decline to reproduce submitted material for any reason, including but not limited:
- you do not own or have the necessary permissions to use the intellectual property rights in the submitted material and the 3D model requested by you;
- it is obscene, indecent or of a pornographic nature;
- it is defamatory, offensive, threatening, hateful or abusive to any person;
- it could be used as, or form a part of, an offensive weapon or instrument capable of causing harm;
- it is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, illegal or unlawful in any way; or
- it is in any other way inappropriate to appear on or as a 3D printed product.