Last Updated: 01 October, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties there are cookies and usage data. When you register on the website to create a Time To 3D account, we ask for personal information such as full name and email address. If you want to use the services offered by this website or make a purchase, you may be asked for additional personal information such as your billing information, shipping address, phone number, credit/debit card information and tax registration.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Time To 3D uses and shares your personal information as follows:
- Any personal information provided by you on this website will be used for providing the services to you and to facilitate any communication between you and Time To 3D.
- Time To 3D engages the services of third party companies in order to facilitate the provision of the products and services it offers on this website. Third party companies include and are not limited to, for example, credit/debit card data processors, website hosting and maintenance providers, transportation/courier agents. Personal information will only be shared to the extent required for execution of the particular product or service.
- We may disclose the collected personal information if required to do so by law, regulation or court order or any government authority.
- We may process your personal information if we are legally or contractually bound to do so or for the purpose of entering a contract with you.
- Further we may also process the personal information to enforce/protect the rights and properties of Time To 3D and its affiliated companies or to protect the rights or personal safety of Time To 3D, its employees and third parties, when permitted and consistent with applicable law.
We employ other parties to perform functions on our behalf such as hosting services, customer relationship management, technical review of the uploaded cad models and payment processing services. These parties may process your personal information only to the extent that is necessary to perform such function on our behalf and subject to your instructions.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us and use various measures to safeguard your data against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and destruction of data or unlawful processing. We also limit the disbursement of information to only what is required including to our employees. Notwithstanding Time To 3D's best efforts, no technology can provide absolute security for communication information or making online purchases. It is crucial for you to maintain confidentiality of your account information with Time To 3D, including but not limited to your user identification and password.
You have the right to request access, rectification, erasure, restriction and the right to object against the use of your personal information. However, we can decline your request in case we have any compelling legitimate grounds or where the processing of information is for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to your personal data. Otherwise a free of cost service, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for carrying out requests that are excessive or manifestly unfounded.
QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS