Last Updated: 01 October, 2022
Read through our Terms and Conditions carefully. Use or access of our Website is implied consent on your part.
www.timeto3d.com ("Website") is the official Website of Time To 3D that is owned and operated by Time Media Communications Private Limited ("Company"), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 22, Seva Sadan, Dashrathlal Joshi Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 056 - India.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services/Products without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
In order to contract with www.timeto3d.com you must be 18 years of age or older, can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and have registered as a user on the Website creating a Time To 3D account. You represent and warrant that:
- All information submitted by you is true, accurate and does not infringe or violate any rights of third parties.
- You are an authorised user of the credit/debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of your order.
- You grant Time To 3D a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable license to use, copy, modify, distribute and display the information you submit to the Website for the purpose of (a) carrying out the services and sale of products (b) to improve our products and services (c) of marketing .
- You agree that you will not (a) launch or use any automated means or process, including but not limited to “spiders”, “robots”, “load testers” etc., for retrieving or sending more communication than a natural person could reasonably produce or to create users accounts; (b) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any (computer) system, server, network or hardware of Time To 3D, other users or any other third party; (c) act in any way that could overload, damage, disable, disrupt or harm the Website or interfere with any other user’s use of the Website; (d) reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website of Time To 3D. The contents hereof are the sole and exclusive property of the Company; (e) not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by these terms and conditions; (f) not use the Website in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website; (g) reformat, resell, or redistribute the Website or Information in any way without the explicit consent of Time To 3D in writing; (h) for whatsoever purpose, reproduce, store, copy, archive in any manner, format or medium either in part or full any of the material and information and their arrangement within the Website without prior consent in writing from Time To 3D.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES
All the information, content, product and service description, features, prices described or depicted on this Website are subject to change without prior notice. Such change however will have no effect on orders completed before posting of new prices on the Website. Whilst we make reasonable efforts to accurately display all the information pertaining to our products and services, errors may occur. We make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of any information contained in this Website. If we discover an error in the price of any product or service which you have ordered we will inform you of the same and give you the option of reconfirming your order or cancelling it. Should you choose to cancel the order we will provide a full refund. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. The inclusion of any product or service on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products and services will be available at any time. All products and services are subject to availability. Dispatch time may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal/courier delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
PRODUCT SHIPPING, SAMPLING & ACCURACY
While we take utmost care while packaging your order and we use reputable carriers and appropriate means of delivery, we are not liable for any damages or delays that arise due to shipping. Our responsibility ceases once the product is out of our store. Any and all transit and shipping risks are to borne by you. Time To 3D may or not provide free samples at its discretion to clients. Depending on our order quantities and order history we may choose to provide samples. Accuracy, especially pertaining to miniature figurines dont reflect the real height, weight, color of the person. The 3D printed models are merely figurines and are made to approximation and not exact measurement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Time To 3D does not guarantee that this Website and all the information contained herein is free from errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and information is correct, updated and accurate. In no event shall Time To 3D its suppliers and content providers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental ,special or consequential damages but not limited to arising out or in connection with a) your access or use of this Website and information, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information or Website; b) failure or delays in delivery, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses. Time To 3D shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reason or any reason beyond Time To 3D's control.
Time To 3D shall not be liable for any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the Website. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind including but not limited to damages resulting from loss of business, loss of data, loss or damage to property, loss of profits or revenue, loss of goodwill, business interruption, cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon or other intangible losses, even if Time To 3D or its authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
In the event that your state or country of residence does not allow any of the exclusions or limitations of liability or any of the disclaimers of warranties mentioned in the Terms of Conditions, such exclusions, limitations or disclaimers shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
The materials and information provided in this Website are provided "as is". Time To 3D and its licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees make no warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or condition of merchantability , fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights or other violation of rights. Further, Time To 3D does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communication provided on or through the use of this Website or any sites linked to this Website or that the Website will be error free and uninterrupted. Consequently, Time To 3D disclaims all liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of delay, failure interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of this Website including but not limited to downloads from this Website. Time To 3D disclaims all liability for acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties related to your use of this Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKED SITES
As a convenience to you, this Website provides links to third party Websites. These third party linked sites are not under the control of Time To 3D or its Website and Time To 3D is not responsible for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any information or data made available on those Websites. Time To 3D is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any third party link. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Time To 3D of the site. Time To 3D is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party sites linked to this Website. We advise you to read their privacy policies before submitting data to such sites. Use of any such linked Website is at your own risk.
All rights to this Website and the information made available to you remains the property of Time To 3D or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws. You may store, print and display the content solely for your personal use or as expressly authorised by Time To 3D. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, copy, or distribute any of the content which is made available to you on this Website without express written authorisation from Time To 3D, nor may you use any of the content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, products and services features on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Time To 3D. Any trademarks/names/images featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark/name/brand is referred to, it is used solely to for informative and description purposes and is in no way an assertion that such information is owned by Time To 3D.
We expect that you are the legal owner, creator of the 3D design or hold copyright to use such 3D design from the third party and thereby, do not infringe on the rights of any other copyright holder. On acknowledgment of infringement of such rights by you, you will be barred from using our services. However, Time To 3D reserves no liability to verify the ownership or title of such 3D designs uploaded on its Website by you.
By submitting or uploading any 3D design file to Time To 3D, you confirm that you are the owner and/or you have obtained from a third party the rights necessary for submitting the design data to Time To 3D for quoting, production and commercial use. If the design you submit to Time To 3D infringes the intellectual property rights of third party(s), Time To 3D reserves the right to either not produce the design or produce the design without personally being liable for infringement of such rights of the third party(s). The user generated content if found to be infringing and/or in violating any law, you will defend Time To 3D against third party claims, and be held liable for all (direct and indirect) damages and costs incurred by Time To 3D with respect to such claims.
Your access to or use of this Website, including all disputes arising thereof in connection with any dispute and including any claim involving Time To 3D, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers or directors, shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions and without regard to your actual place of residence and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India.
The failure of either party to insist upon or enforce the strict performance of the other party with respect to any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or to exercise any right under the Terms and Conditions, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.
SELFIE MINIATURE - TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully. Upon reviewing them and confirming your order you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms.
- As this is a custom-made product, we do not accept cancellations, exchanges or returns/refunds, under any circumstances.
- Customer photos should be of high resolution with clear facial features. Similar to passport size photos we require close up images of front face along with left and right profile images of the face. The better the images the more accurately we will be able to study and sculpt the miniature.
- For orders that are below 6 inches in size we offer accuracy of approximately 50% and for orders that are 6 inches and above in size we offer an accuracy of approximately 70%.
- For orders that are below 6 inches in size we will design/sculpt the head while the clothing and posture will be selected from our existing catalogue
- For orders that are 6 inches and above in size we offer full
customization from head to toe.
- We do not use facial matching software and since miniatures are a perspective-based product customer approval will be considered final and in the event accuracy is a dispute then management shall have final say.
- 3D printed miniatures usually look better in person than in images. Don't be alarmed if you think the 3D rendered image doesn't look like you.
- Please keep in mind that 3D miniatures are not replicas and are best viewed from a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Colour Variations could have a tolerance of +/- 20%.
- Requirement photos and its consequent 3D render, once confirmed cannot be changed. If there are any specific changes from the base requirements, they will be charged extra and the delivery date will change according to the complexity of the change requested.
- The 3D design render will be sent to the customer via email/WhatsApp, whichever is preferred, for their approval. If there is no feedback or response within 48 hours, we shall proceed with the process after which no changes/edits will be made.
- A maximum of two rounds of revisions will be made, beyond which if the customer still requires corrections, the price and delivery date will change.
- Extra charges will be added if additional iterations / highly detailed features are required in the model. This will be decided & communicated to the customer on a case-to-case basis.
- Delivery timeline is approximately 15-20 business days from the time of order confirmation and is subject to change from time to time based on the volume of orders in our production queue. All delivery dates given by us are in good faith but we will not accept any liability to the customer for any delay in delivery.
- Our responsibility ceases as soon as the product leaves our store. We do not accept any liability for any loss or for general, special or consequential damages arising out of shipping and delivery.
- Shipping charges within India will be charged at ₹300/- per product. Shipping abroad may cost more.
- For international shipments and parcels outside India, any import duty levied by the respective country is supposed to be paid by the customer and Time To 3D is not obligated for any sort of import duty charges levied.
- If the miniature is broken on arrival, please send us a mail along with a picture of the broken figure within 2 days from the date of receipt. In such cases, the customer is requested to send the miniature back (shipping charges to be borne by the customer), which we would fix and send back again.
- All orders will be executed only on receipt of 100% advance payment.
- While miniatures do not have any warranty, they are a lifelong product if taken care of. Miniatures should not be placed in direct sunlight and should be kept dry/cool conditions. Regular cleaning with a dry cloth is sufficient maintenance
- We reserve the right to deny/ cancel an order even after it has been accepted with or without prior notice to the customer due to issues that might arise out of production and technical difficulties. We will not liable for any inconvenience incurred due to such cancellation.
- Your discretion is advised before placing the order. In adverse cases of any claims on damages caused, the maximum amount of charges that can be claimed is less than or equal to the charges/ payment made by the customer for the product.
- By using our website/service, you agree the courts in Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all matters arising out of or related to this agreement or the use of our website/service.
- Time To 3D reserves the right to change the above terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice.