ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is better known as the plastic that's used in Lego blocks. It is highly durable and has the capacity to withstand high temperatures and is an industrial grade plastic that is commonly used in 3D printing.
- Best material grade, sticks easily to print, no warping or control print condition and compatible with all open-source 3D printers.
- Extremely durable, higher temperature resistance, flexibility, machinability and strength make it a preference for functional prototyping.
- 1.75 mm precisely maintained diametric consistency (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm of diameter).
- Filament Net weight 850 GMS (Excluding spool and packaging). Gross weight 1.2 KG.
- Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant and box packed.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 225°C - 255°C and Heated bed 100°C - 110°C.