Step 1 - Select Product:
Choose the style, size & quantity.
Step 2 - Upload Images:
As per the instructions given below upload your images.
Step 3 - Digital Render Approval:
Once we receive the photographs, we sculpt the face and body by hand using digital software. The ready CAD model is sent to you for approval.
Step 4 - 3D Print & Finishing:
Upon receiving approval, we 3D print, post process and hand paint the miniature. The miniature is ready.
In order to make a selfie miniature we require multiple photographs. Please see the instructions below in order to receive a high-quality product.
- Please upload 3 clear and recent photographs in high resolution. One front profile, one left profile and one right profile of the face.
- Please ensure that the photographs are without eyeglasses/sunglasses and hair is pulled back. Eyeglasses/sunglasses can be added later if you mention it separately in the special instructions.
- Please ensure that the head is facing front and preferably the photographs be taken against a light background.
- Please avoid laughing in the photographs as this will change the facial features. A light smile on the face is nice.
- If you would like a specific pose or costume, please let us know in the special instructions box. Please note that we may charge extra for this service.
- Don’t have multiple photos? Can’t get additional photographs? No problem, you may also email your photographs to email@example.com
Miniatures are made in a biodegradable thermoplastic called PLA (Polylactic Acid).
Tips for care:
Miniatures are fragile and need to be handled with care. Avoid contact with liquids. Clean with a dry cloth when required. If a part of the miniature breaks we recommend that you reattach the broken piece using a little super glue and allow it to set.
Terms & Conditions:
- As this is a custom-made product, we do not accept cancellations, exchanges or returns/refunds, under any circumstances.
- Customer photos should be of high resolution with clear facial features. Similar to passport size photos we require close up images of front face along with left and right profile images of the face. The better the images the more accurately we will be able to study and sculpt the miniature.
- Cartoonheads have a fixed body pose with an approximate accuracy of 60%-70%
- We do not use facial matching software and since miniatures are a perspective-based product customer approval will be considered final and in the event accuracy is a dispute then management shall have final say.
- Please keep in mind that 3D miniatures are not replicas and are best viewed from a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Colour Variations could have a tolerance of +/- 20%.
- Requirement photos and its consequent 3D render, once confirmed cannot be changed. If there are any specific changes from the base requirements, they will be charged extra and the delivery date will change according to the complexity of the change requested.
- The 3D design render will be sent to the customer via email/WhatsApp, whichever is preferred, for their approval. If there is no feedback or response within 48 hours, we shall proceed with the process after which no changes/edits will be made.
- A maximum of two rounds of revisions will be made, beyond which if the customer still requires corrections, the price and delivery date will change.
- Delivery timeline is approximately 15-20 business days from the time of receipt of photographs and is subject to change from time to time based on the volume of orders in our production queue.
- If the miniature is broken on arrival, please send us a mail along with a picture of the broken figure within 2 days from the date of receipt. In such cases, the customer is requested to send the miniature back (shipping charges to be borne by the customer), which we would fix and send back again.