PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified) is the perfect filament to combine strength and ductility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts and robotics. It has great chemical resistance with good water, acidic and alkalic resistance. PETG is often considered a middle ground between PLA and ABS.
- Best grade raw material, sticks easily to bed, strong layer adhesion and compatible with all open source 3D printers.
- Properties like warp resistance and reduced shrinkage make this an ideal material for long hours 3D printing.
- Better strength and high temperature resistance.
- Great chemical resistance with good water, acidic and alkali.
- 1.75 mm precisely maintained diametric consistency (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm of diameter).
- Filament Net weight 1 KG (Excluding spool and packaging).
- Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant and box packed.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 230°C - 250°C and Heated bed 60°C -70°C.